Avocado also called as alligator pear has a rich, creamy, and a mild flavor when fully ripe. This fruit is incredibly healthy and nutritious! That’s why it is used in a lot of recipes including both sweet and savory dishes, such as: salads, sandwiches, ice cream, milkshakes, and other desserts.
Here are the health benefits of avocado according to our health food source:
- Promotes eye health, it protects against age-related macular degeneration.
- Contains soluble fiber which helps to keep a steady blood sugar levels.
- Has high amount of folate, which is essential in the prevention of birth defects.
- Good at maintaining a healthy heart.
- It can help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Helps in reducing the risk of inflammatory and degenerative disorders.
- Contains anti-aging properties, can cure bad bread, increase nutrient absorption, and helps in skin care.
- It can reduce the risk of stroke, helps to protect against…
View original post 172 more words