Maltesers, dark and white chocolate, plus crushed biscuit. The sweetest of no-bake treats!
I got the original recipe from allrecipes but made a couple of tweaks to it. A very easy no-bake option for fans of Maltesers with a very sweet tooth.
- 150 g / 5.3 oz butter or baking margarine.
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 340 – 350 g / 12 – 12.3 oz digestive biscuits, crushed (use to the nearest whole biscuit when weighing out)
- 200 g / 7 oz dark chocolate
- 300 g / 10.5 oz Maltesers (approx.)
- 200 g / 7 oz white chocolate for the topping (optional).
Line your baking tin or other container with greaseproof (baking) paper or tin foil. I used my brownie pan which measures 24 x 20 x 4 cm (9.5 x 8 x 1.5 inches).
Crush the digestive biscuits. If you have a food processor you can whizz them…
View original post 342 more words