I had a sunroom that was over 20 years old, leaked, and it’s foundation had been shifting for several years. I never used it, so it was time to go. This project started in April and though we’ve been using the area for weeks, we finished up last night by moving rocks back in place.
The first step was removing the sliding glass door and putting in a big window.
I hired a company to come in with a Bobcat and hydraulic breaker to remove the 7+ inch concrete slab and posts.
After that was out, I was able to fix up the roof line and put siding on the house.
They did do some damage to my gutter drains, so I made a repair there.
Still had to remove a bunch of sand from the area, so I rented a small dumpster and we hauled a lot of buckets.
View original post 192 more words