This cake is a real treat, and in Italy it is called “cake for people in love”.
- 250 g cooking chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 180 g sugar
- 300 g ground almonds
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- fresh raspberries
1. Coarsely chop the cooking chocolate, melt it in a bowl immersed in hot water, then add the softened butter. Stir the mixture well.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg yolks together with the sugar until they become creamy. Mix the mixture until the sugar is completely melted.
3. Stir the butter and chocolate mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
4. Mix the egg whites into a stiff batter, then carefully add it to the base mixture for the caprese cake.
5. Add the ground almonds and mix the dough well. Put the finished dough in a greased and round mold (diameter 24 cm)…
View original post 35 more words