What’s up, guys?! Sorry I missed last week. This one took a little trial and error and put me behind a bit. But, when I say “It was worth it,” trust me-IT WAS WORTH IT!!!
Let’s get started with the supply list, shall we?
Things you’ll need:
- 3-4 Wood dowels or wood closet rods that are at least 1″ in diameter. The length is all up to you and how tall or short you want to make it.
- 8-12 in. Wood dowels that are 5/8″ in diameter
- 600 grit sand paper
- Paint or wood stain
- 1 60lb bag of Quikrete
- Petroleum jelly or something that is lubricating (I used Vaseline)
- Hot glue, screws, wood glue, or epoxy (E6000 works great, but takes about 24 hours to cure)
- Plastic tub for your cement form
‘Kay, I’m gunna let ya know, my first go-around was a total and complete fail. This is…
View original post 882 more words