An island of dreams, perfection and human imagination – that is Singapore. The place is inimitable and nothing like any country or city I have been to.
There is a little list of things to make your move to the land of Merlion convenient:
- The public transport is quick, affordable and spotless, particularly MRT. Rent a house near to *any* MRT station. The travel time would be maximum an hour.
- It’s a hot and humid place. I sweat a lot. However I noticed that after two weeks my sweating has adjusted. Always carry a handkerchief.
- On any escalator please pick the left to stand. Leave the right of the step for people who want to step up.
- Try to carry your Employment Pass all the times.
- Carry an umbrella.
- If you are budget sensitive, shop from Mustafa for electronics and food. Prefer local supermarket (non air conditioned) than air conditioned…
View original post 151 more words