The easy 5 simple ingredients for refreshing Raita (called in India) – its like tzatziki, but with plain yoghurt.
- 2 cups Plain Yoghurt
- 1 – 2 grated Cucumber
- 1/3 cup of grated Carrot
- 2 tsp Himalayan Black Salt
- 4 tsp Cumin Powder
- Splash of milk
- Garnish & Mix chopped Coriander
- In a bowl add yoghurt and a splash of milk. Whisked till smooth.
- Season with black and cumin powder. It should taste a bit savory. Mix well.
- Add the grated cucumber and carrots and mix so everything is coated with yoghurt.
- Garnish with coriander. Refrigerate for a good 20 – 30 minutes before consuming.