I’ve tried a new recipe for cookies, and it came out perfect on the first try! If you bake, you know that it’s basically a miracle. So, without further ado, here’s my recipe for easy almond oat cookies!
- 125 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 80 g demerara sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 100 g oats
- 100 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven at 180º C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the golden syrup and the almond extract, and mix together.
- Add the oats, the flour, and the baking powder. Mix until it becomes a bulky mixture. After some 3/4 minutes it should start to form a big ball and separating from the bowl.
- Roll little balls of dough with your hands, and place in the tray…
View original post 168 more words