There are many bloggers out there who barely find the time to put a blog post together (This is usually the case for those people who do not use blogging as an activity that brings in the extra cash).
Most personal bloggers are ordinary people within your society; they are:
- People who are employed as police officers.
- People who work as nurses.
- People who are employed as doctors.
- People who work arduously in factories.
- People who make their living by working in offices.
- People who work as school teachers.
The whole point that I am trying to highlight here, is that that most of the people that run personal blogs have other life commitments — the kind of life commitments that involve working long hours for someone else or some type of industry.
In the past, I said, “Lucky are the ones who are retired because they are the ones…
View original post 988 more words