Either you run the day or the day runs you.
In a public forum, renowned author Seth Godin asked professionals to share their approach to working remotely. Here are a excerpts of their responses I gleaned as they thunderously chimed in.
- Create a designated working space with everything in reach.
- Deep work in the morning. Lighter work in afternoon.
- Go outside at least once a day
- Divide time into 30 minute segments, making sure a task is attached to each. Regular short breaks, food.
- Stick to a schedule and treat self to a half hour sitcom during lunch. A good lunch keeps mindset light.
- I work from home but my husband doesn’t. Feel like my space is being invaded a little. I always stick to a routine and make sure I dress as though I’m leaving the house. That helps my mindset a lot.
- Shower and dress well. Focus on…
View original post 264 more words