If you blog consistently for a long enough period of time, you’ll run out of things to write about. It happens to everyone.
Then, you might do one of two things: complain and quit for a while, or rewrite an old post.
A lot of bloggers develop certain main themes when it comes to their blogging: ideas they believe are important enough to write about over and over again.
And there are plenty of reasons to republish old content:
- You didn’t get the feedback you desired.
- You want to edit a substantial part of your blog, including the headline and introduction.
- You believe in the value of your message.
- You know that your readers need to read the same message a couple of times before they act.
- You’ve got a change of heart about the message of your blog post: you’ve changed your mind, decided on a new perspective, or…
View original post 513 more words