I’m going to be writing a 5 part series on Flower Photography.
- Basics Tips for Outdoor Flower Photography
- Tips Composition and Different Sized Flowers
- Tips on Various Types of Lenses
- Tips on Various Angles for Flowers
- Tips with Black and White Photography
I hope you enjoy this series for flowers. If you want to check out other Tips from Cee.
There is one question I get asked all the time, do I need a special lens for macros? The answer is no. There are lenses that are specifically for macros and have some real fun functions. I found my normal lenses usually do the trick, since I prefer my flowers to be in sharp focus. Macro lenses can get crystal clear focus on the eyes on flies and the remainder of the photo is blurred (bokeh). In fact the photo that I use for my Tips from Cee banner…
View original post 668 more words
One thought on “Tips – Various Lenses for Flowers”
Thanks for the reblog 😀