When life puts you in quarantine BAKE!
So I was intensely craving cakery chocolate cake *cry cry cry* luscious, moist & delicious. And it’s not like I’m getting to devour that anytime soon ( I know 🤦🏻♀️) So I decided to make some of my own. Hence I made a super moist a little dense and a whole lotta delicious cake with a to-die-for frosting, it looked soooooo insane & delectable (if I may say so). Warning: This might turn you into the fat kid from Matilda.
And then came in all the messages asking me to share the recipe! Hence I decided to put the recipe up. I hope you enjoy making and then gorging it like I did!
- 1 1/2cups (300g)granulated sugar
- 1/2cup (110g)packed light-brown sugar
- 3/4cup (70g)unsweetened cocoa powder(scoop and level to measure)
- 1tspbaking soda
- 1cup (235ml)boiling water*
- 3/4cup (175ml)vegetable oil or…
View original post 598 more words