An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion!
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick unsalted Butter
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
3/4 cup Milk
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 cupcakes
1. Preheat oven at 180C and prepare molds.
2. Add butter, sugar and eggs one by one & add vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder and salt.
4. Mix flour mixture and milk alternatively into butter mixture. Do not over mix.
5. Pour into molds (to about 3/4 of the cup) and bake for 20 minutes.
Decorate these easy vanilla cupcakes with buttercream and the topping of your choice. They’re super-simple to make and taste divine.
View original post 3 more words